Baby Foam shampoo is fragrance-free and ideal to cleanse newborn* babies’ delicate scalp on a daily basis, while also helping to eliminate cradle cap and minimizing its reappearance.
Its ultra-gentle high-tolerance formula counts 99% ingredients of natural origin.
Good for the skin and the planet
No more yellow flakes on baby's little head! Our Foam shampoo for newborns gently cleanses your baby' scalp and helps to eliminate cradle cap. It also reduces the chance of recurrence and is perfectly tear-free.
Here's the secret to our magic fomula: avocado polyphenols, which effectively protect babies' scalps.
Its foamer bottle is practical and recyclable*!
Its foam texture is particulary easy to apply to babies' delicate scalp.
Step 1: After leaving the cradle cap cream in overnight, apply a small amount of foam shampoo and gently massage into wet hair.
Step 2: Leave in for 1 to 2 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse carefully to eliminate cradle cap. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly.
Our key active ingredients
Avocado polyphenols are powerful natural ingredients which protect babies' and infants' scalp.
We combine them with a patented rebalancing blend of active ingredients which soothes babies' scalps and helps eliminate cradle cap.
This special cream contains 99% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.
AQUA/WATER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, INULIN, GALACTOARABINAN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PROPANEDIOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
View all Mustela Baby Products at Beautiful