Hello, beautiful! Want to take your makeup to its next best version? Get a sponge to get started with. Here’s a pie made of pressed sponge, 8 pieces in all. PAC pressed sponge set brings you a full circle of glamour.
Use this absorbent pressed makeup sponge to apply makeup. Use it with a liquid foundation or cream foundation. It will simply glide your makeup base over your face, seamlessly. Use the cut edges to blend and sculpt your face.
The precision tip is great to blur imperfections and cover acne spots. You can also use it to apply concealers and contour creams. Its triangular shape makes for a good grip and more control while applying makeup.
Result: Get the most even makeup application that is crease-free. Create the looks you want with ample ease. With 8 pieces of the triangle makeup sponge, you can use each one for a different purpose.
If you are a beginner it can be a great practice tool. If you are a professional then the pressed sponge can be an absolutely handy tool.
How To Use
Soak in a little water, until the sponge is wet enough
• Squeeze out excess water
• Pick the required product on the sponge
• Apply as needed. Never drag the sponge over the skin
• Always bounce, stipple or dab
• Use the flat side of the makeup sponge for larger areas like the forehead and cheeks
• Use the precision edge of the triangular makeup sponge to cover problem spots and build nose contour
• Use it dry to set the makeup or bake the face”