About the Product
Also known as “Universal Oil”, the Lavender essential oil has multiple qualities that soothe nerves, ease pains, and fight palpitation. It is produced in France, Spain, Russia, and India.
- Antistress and antidepressant
- Relieves aches and pains
- Soothes burns and sunburns
- Helps with scar tissue
- Controls hair fall
How to use
1) Add 1-2 drops in a diffuser or in warm bathwater or with a carrier oil for a gentle massage or 1 drop on the temples for headaches.
2) Apply 1 drop (neat) on cuts and burns.
3) Can be used as a room spray, elevating perfume and in cold compresses